fbpx

Canvas

Regardless of whether you’re trying to do something big or small, we know that it matters to you. Use these guides to learn how to make the most of the platform.

Start Here

NOTE:

Your profile for all parts of “I Imagine’ is managed through your social profile. See how to set up or edit your profile in the next question below.

Navigating The Platform

The easiest way to navigate around the platform is to go to “My Home” in the main navigation menu. You can visit any part of the platform directly from this page.

How to setup and edit your profile

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile

How to update your profile photo and cover image

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile then select Cover Photo or Profile Photo

Canvas

What is the Canvas?

The Canvas is a tool that allows you to plan the optimal day and stay focused on what matters to you most. After reviewing the big picture in your Lifewall, you use the Canvas to design the perfect day.

It includes a combination of elements that are designed to remind you what you need to do today and why.

How does the Impact section work?

This section allows you to state an Impact objective for the day relating to your impact on yourself, people close to you or the planet.

Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the Impact section to add an impact objective.

You can create multiple impact objectives and you can decide which one will appear in the Impact section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”

How does the One Thing section work?

This section allows you to clearly state the one thing that you must do today. Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the One Thing section to add your ‘one thing’.

You can create multiple “one things” and you can decide which one will appear in the One Thing section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the “One Thing” section in the canvas to scroll through your “one things” and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

How does the Lifewall section work?

The Lifewall section in the Canvas is just a link to your Lifewall. Your Canvas and you Lifewall should be consistent.

The Lifewall is the big picture and the Canvas is a representation of what matters most to you today, what you need to do today and why.

How does the Quote section work?

This section allows you to select and view a quote that relates to what you need to today. Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the Quote section to add quotes.

You can enter multiple quotes and you can decide which one will appear in the Quote section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the Quote section in the canvas to scroll through your quotes and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

How does the My Passion section work?

This section allows you to view an image of something you’re passionate about. It can help to remind you to pursue your passion or make sure you don’t lose sight of your passion.

Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the My Passion section to add your image. You can upload multiple images and you can decide which one will appear in the My Passion section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the My Passion section in the canvas to scroll through your images and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the Quote section in the canvas to scroll through your quotes and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

How does the 'People Important To Me' section work?

This section allows you to view an image of people that are important to you. It can help to remind you of what matters most and why you need to do something specific today.

Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the People Important To Me section to add your image.

You can upload multiple images and you can decide which one will appear in the People Important To Me section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the People Important To Me section in the canvas to scroll through your images and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

How does the My Goals section work?

This section allows you to clearly state your goals so that you can make sure that you stay on track during the day. Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the My Goals section to add your goals.

You can create multiple goals and you can decide which one will appear in the My Goals section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the My Goals section in the canvas to scroll through your goals and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

You can create a goal for each element in your Lifewall then simply select the one you want to work on each day.

How does the Gratitude section work?

This section allows you to remind yourself of the things you are grateful for.

Click on the edit icon in the bottom left of the Gratitude section to add something you are grateful for.

You can create multiple items and you can decide which one will appear in the Gratitude section of your Canvas by checking the box under “Visible”.

You can click on the arrow in the bottom right of the Gratitude section in the canvas to scroll through your list and decide which one you want to appear in your Canvas today.

Request a Feature 

Let us know what you want. We update our development roadmap frequently and we adjust priorities based on your feedback.

3 + 9 =

Share This